Hola Hola Hola!
Well today we went to the Alcazaba which was like a fort and also where the royals lived (I think, the speaking is mostly Spanish and I don't always comprehend it all lol). It was so cool to tour around and imagine what it must have been like to live back then! And they told us that the water used to come right up to the Alcazaba, and now, it is probably 5 miles away!
This weekend we go to Granada. I am super excited because I have heard it has an amazing night life and it is the best place to buy souvenirs! So that should be fun! I have met a fun group of people here but unfortunately my roommate and I are the only ones staying until the end of July. They are all leaving the end of June after the first program. :( But I am sure we will meet some fun people who come for the second program!
But thats about all I have for today! I will leave you with a few interesting facts! XOXO
Ber
1. Our senora makes us a lot of french fries... We don't know if it is because they like french fries here, or if she just thinks that Americans obviously have to like french fries...
2. It is about 7 euros for a mixed drink at the clubs... needless to say, we don't go out a lot.
3. They REALLY like the song S&M by Rhianna out here. I wonder if they know what she is talking about?
4. We had to talk about someone famous that we had a crush on in conversation class. I said Justin Bieber. Turns out, my teacher's young daughter loves Justin as well. Then, I basically got called creepy for crushing on a "nino".
Barcelona "away" jersey
Alcazaba
For being in such a drought, the sure have a lot of water fountains
View from the higher part of the Alcazaba
Me and the skyline
Mis amigas favoritas :)
Going out for drinks with the friends. Tony where were you?!
She wouldn't let me put this on Facebook so I had to put it on here :) No they aren't all hers!
No comments:
Post a Comment